24 Mar Covid-19 Installation Procedure
As members of Master Builders Victoria we have received confirmation from the Victorian State Government that the stage one restrictions announced by the Prime Minister do not apply to essential activities, which includes construction sites, where it is necessary for their normal operation.
However, strict social distancing and hygiene practices are required in these settings.
As a customer of Aussie Gutter Protection, we would like to keep you abreast of our approach to your upcoming installation of gutter guard, and what we are doing to keep you and our installation teams safe.
- You will receive a call from the installer who is managing the installation of your gutter guard
- He will discuss matters such as
- A suitable date which facilitates social distancing
- A suitable payment method using a non contact method
- An alternative, non contact means of signing off ‘completion of project’.
- His approach to health and hygiene practices while on your property
- Any other matters which may be of concern to you
This phone call and discussion is imperative for all parties to have a clear understanding about the approach taken and responsibilities we share.
Aussie Gutter Protection is committed to delivering your project through these tough times, and we will keep you informed if any further changes impact on our ability to complete your project within timeframes
We have been in business for 20 years, and will continue to work with our customers and installation team to make sure your project is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
If you have any concerns regarding your installation, please contact us immediately to discuss and thank you all for your ongoing support.