Another Satisfied Gutter Protection Customer
We always strive to provide the best gutter guard and bird proofing solution for every customer. We follow a proven process to ensure the entire experience is as seamless as possible.
The process firstly involves accurately assessing the scope of work and the requirements, followed by an efficient and professional installation. Our stringent quality control measures ensure the workmanship is first class and this is backed up by our 10 Year Workmanship Guarantee.
Whether you manage a large commercial building or have a small home, we’re here to help.
Major Project for Multi-Site Builder Melbourne East
We were contracted to supply a range of gutter guard solutions with a multi-site builder in Melbourne’s East. There was a mixture of small and large projects with full and partial installations based in a variety of suburbs surrounding Melbourne.
Aussie Gutter protection was considered because the Australian Department of Human Service want to create low-maintenance and sustainable houses. Our gutter guard mesh is seen as a sustainable and viable option to prevent people from having to do dangerous and continuous maintenance on the house (gutter guard is a great way to prevent future home owners from needing to clean their gutters).
Our proven track record, 10-year workmanship guarantee and 20-year product warranty separated us from the competition. We worked closely with a number of on-site supervisors to ensure the project was well executed.
- Multiple single sites in a number of different suburbs including; Frankston, Doveton, Springvale, Ashwood, Mount Albert, The Dandenong’s, Mont Albert North and others.
- A mixture of large projects and small projects (full installations and partial house installations).
- Working with new, tiled domestic roofs.
- Project executed in conjunction with a multi-site builder, which was a positive experience.
- Our project manager worked closely with a number of onsite supervisors.
- The aesthetics of the houses needed to be considered which involved careful colour matching.
- Each house needed to be accessed by our team to identify which parts of the house require the protection based on the property situation with trees, wind direction and general location and position.
- As these sites were still under construction we needed to communicate and provide minimal disruptions with the other trades that were accessing the property.
- All gutters were cleaned.
- High quality Tapex gutter protection systems were selected and installed. The installation was a success and a terrific finish was achieved.
- We eliminated the need for our clients to get on the roofing area (to ensure safety, convenience and peace of mind).