19 May Aged Care Facility in Melbourne – A Case Study
Another Satisfied Gutter Protection Customer
We follow a proven process which first involves accurately assessing the scope of work and the requirements. This is followed by an efficient, custom and professional installation. Stringent quality control measures are also enabled to ensure the workmanship is first class and this is backed up by our 10 Year Workmanship Guarantee.
Whether you have a small home or manage a large commercial building, our team can help.
Gutter Guard Project at Lynden Aged Care, 2017
In 2017, Aussie Gutter Protection was contracted to supply a gutter guard solution at the Lynden Aged Care facility based in Melbourne’s west. The facility was replacing the roofs with Green Wulf Metal Roofing and gutter guard mesh was considered to reduce the ongoing maintenance costs and from a safety perspective it was deemed necessary with the clientele of the aged care centre.
Aussie Gutter Protection offered a 10-year workmanship and 20-year material warranty which separated us from the competition. In addition, our dedicated commercial arm of the business had the skills and experience to ensure the project would be well executed. This involved us co-ordinating the tasks directly with Green Wulf Metal Roofing which enabled the safe and successful completion of the project.
- Large project.
- Multiple Sites: There were 32 units.
- Multiple roof types ranging from domestic tiled roofs and commercial roofs.
- Our project manager working closely with the onsite maintenance manager.
- Gutter guard materials and colours were carefully assessed and selected to suit the building, roofing material and surrounds.
- Considerations for residents were identified including the need for privacy, communication and minimal disruption.
- All gutters were cleaned.
- High quality Tapex gutter protection systems were installed. The installation was a success and a terrific finish was achieved using a close colour match from our extensive colour range.
- We eliminated the need for our clients to get on the roofing area (to ensure safety, convenience and peace of mind).
The project was a resounding success and resulted in a cost-effective solution that will last the life of the system. Plus, it will greatly minimise the maintenance costs for the next 15 years.
We enjoyed a successful, positive and professional relationship working with Green Wulf Metal Roofing, throughout the co-ordination of the project.
Another Happy Gutter Guard Customer
Aussie Gutter Protection continues to provide innovative solutions for residential and commercial customers. If you require a gutter guard solution or have any questions, contact our friendly team today. We’ll discuss the best option for you and provide free quote.